HALONG BAY CRUISES
Impress Travel’s halong bay cruises strongly recommends to use the following list of Halong Bay Cruises & Junks those are high quality, best services & affordable price to explore the natural world and heritage of the world - Halong Bay. Cruises & Junks in Halong bay to bring travelers visiting the wonder of thousands of limestone islands & islets in the Tonkin Gulf by cruising cross the most imposing of scenery and much more enjoyable time to take part in the ocean activities: Kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, climbing, taking photograph, biking and staying overnight on boat, enjoying time on sundeck, visiting of floating fishing villages, caves & grottoes, cooking class and doing Tai Chi in the early morning. The Halong Bay Cruises and Junks also cruise up to explore Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long bay, where is the less of tourist coming with a lot wild islands and sandy beach that is the ideal place who is love the nature, Halong bay cruise will bring traveler to desert sandy beaches, lagoons, mangrove forests and national parks.
Welcome to Halong Bay Cruises - Impress Travel
Garden Bay Legend Cruise
Former the Ginger Cruise, Built-in 2006 with mass renovation in 2017. This ship shows its charming elegance of Indochina architecture with Barwood furniture, Barwood wall panel, fine marble bathroom, and old design copper artifacts. Features only 10 fully equipped cabins with the spacious restaurant and huge sundeck together with warm, well care and professional cruise members will ensure the guests a memorable journey.
GARDEN BAY CRUISE
Built-in November 2012 with last renovation 2019, this traditional local fishing oriented cruiser brings its own charm and comfort. Featured 10 spacious rooms with wide windows, private modern bathroom, some even have the private balcony, a large sundeck and a cozy restaurant with wide-range of tropical drinks bar with the highest services provides by 13 experienced crew members awaiting you for the unforgettable Halong Bay experiences.
Bhaya Cruises Halong Bay Team
Bhaya Group is the largest and most reputed cruise operator in Halong Bay – A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Established in 2007, Bhaya Group is the first company to introduce overnight cruise service with innovative ships and unsurpassed customer service to and from the destination. As recognised leader and expert in cruise ship service in Halong Bay, Bhaya Group offers 178 cabins in 19 ships and serves approximately 70,000 passengers each year into the UNESCO World Heritage site and Asia’s top five paradise Islands. The fleets provide the highest safety standards, art facilities, services and amenities to secure an unforgettable cruising experience. Bhaya Group organises overnight and day cruise tours in Halong Bay and the Gulf of Tonkin with high standard service quality in 3 product lines: Bhaya Classic, The Au Co and Legend Halong.
Experience the serene magic of world famous Halong Bay with Aclass cruise. A boat built in traditional and elegant style. With 12 spacious cabins, tastefully furnished, its topside bar, a gourmet restaurant and a relaxed sundeck in fresh air, not to mention extraordinary levels of service, Halong Aclass cruise offers you service with style.
OASIS BAY PARTY CRUISE
The Oasis Bay Party Cruiser is the newest edition to our fleet and is one of the largest boats in Halong Bay. We offer an amazing experience for young travellers combining the beautiful tour of Halong Bay with activities including kayaking, water trampoline, swimming, boat jumping, rock climbing, beach volleyball, beach football and much more with young travellers looking to enjoy the top 7 natural wonders of the world.
FULL MOON PARTY CRUISE AND TOURS
We are currently developing a schedule to visit CAT BA - LAN LAN - A special program with highlights: NIGHT PARTY - guests are invited to join the exciting programs of FULL MOON & live in a space is completely separated at FULL MOON PARY BEACH. You participate in activities only in CAT BA: diving, kayaking, bathing, swimming ...
HaLong V'spirit Cruise
With this in mind, our two, newly built wooden junks are designed in the time-honored traditional style, but with contemporary, deluxe cabins and facilities, including sea-view windows in each cabin, private, modern bathrooms, and a comfortable sundeck bar. Our cooks will serve you the tastiest traditional Vietnamese foods, and our staff will help you learn about our current lives as well as our ancient history.
- Rober GWe did a 2 night 3 day tour with v spirit. They were absolutely great. From the pick up, trip to th boat and trip itself top class. We had a great cabin, food was incredible, ate too much, staff were very helpful and friendly. Day trips were well organised and could not be faulted ( make sure you take a torch to the cave ). They even delivered us to our ferry to cat ba after and then ensured that we ere uplifted 3 days later and transported back to the railway station in Hanoi all in the originals cost. Great service. We meet several couples on other cruise lines that were very disappointed in what they got. Highly recommend this firm.10
- IsajStarting from our pick up itself, our trip was an amazing one! The entire tour was very well organised and stuck to the timings perfectly. The rooms were speckless and cozy. The cruise started with a scrumptious lunch . I was the only vegetarian (no seafood, no meat) on the boat. To my surprise I was served with an awesome variety of vegetarian food for all the meals which tasted too delicious as well. The non veg spread was great too. Awesome cocktails were a cherry on the cake! In the evening we went for a cave tour which was outstanding..one not to be missed. After that we went hiking and swimming in the bay. They crew took us kayaking the next morning which is an experience in itself where we even spotted jellyfish! We were blessed to have an amazing weather! There was never a dull moment on the boat. Mike and the entire crew on board were extremely hospitable and accomodating. They were very well versed in English. The V'spirit cruise is definitely worth every penny and more.10
- JannetThis was a really special way to spend 2 days in Halong bay. We had the awesome Peter as a guide who gave us loads of information all the way through the two days and answered our endless questions patiently. In 24 hours we visited Sung Sot cave - absolutely huge and beautiful, climbed and swum at Titop island, fished for squid, kayaked and watched a cookery demonstration. Peter helped all the way through. The boat was really comfortable, including the rooms. There was also mountains of food, for vegetarians too. The crew went out of their way to do a birthday cake for our son too. There were larger and smaller boats out on the bay - the larger one near us had a disco going on at night. For us, the calmer V'spirit Classic was a much more pleasant environment. The whole trip was well organised from the pick up in Hanoi to the drop off back again. Peter was on hand the whole time. This trip was neither rushed nor boring, we highly recommend it.10
Halong Swan Cruise
Our good quality captain is well training and be certificated by Vietnam marine institution, high responsibility spirit and always action on safety and enjoyable of guests on board. Chef is carefully selected who have been trained in reputable vocational school, have a great impassion for cooking, keen on western and oriental cooking recipe. Bar tender, waiters, housekeeping , machine and crew are well training, honest, although from difference part of country but they are solidarity as member in a family with nice smile available on faces, all undertaken to act for same goal is keeping Swan Cruise Halong is always tidy, and warm hospitable with high quality services Mission Statement To be one of first leading superior cruises operation in Ha Long Bay. To provide a product of consistently superior quality. To provide the best service possible at all times. To provide professional service in a personalized and friendly manner. Philosophies and Values To maintain the philosophy of Continuous Quality Improvement. To be attentive to the feedback of our Travel Industry Partners. To be attentive to the feedback of our guests. Our guests are our number one priority. Our employees are our most valued resource.
- Elena HWe just completed the 2 day/1 night cruise of Ha Long Bay with Swan Cruises. We had an excellent trip and would absolutely recommend Swan Cruises. Our guide Jenny, was always helpful and had lots of interesting information about the bay. All the staff on the boat were very enthusiastic and helpful. The food was excellent and you won't go hungry!10
- Alex DYou HAVE to do this with Swan Cruises! What a fabulous night on board the junk boat. From our group collection at our Hanoi hotel, our guide 'Tommy' was funny, inspiring and very interesting with this tales of Vietnam culture, history & facts on our 4 hour journey to Halong Bay. We really felt we got into the depths of the culture, family life etc. with his knowledge.
Slick tourist machine the tour is, at times you felt you were herded on a definite timescale but this is set by the government so all cruise operators have to adhere to it. The cruise was less than 24 hours on board, so a two day cruise is not quite as it seems. We knew this though as was made clear on our itinerary from our tour operator.
Day 1 was lunch and cruise out to Bai Tu Long bay (a quieter neighbour to Halong). The food kept coming! Vietnamese hospitality is amazing. We were able to specify no seafood (as my teenager did) so he got all meat alternatives. Beautiful food, so tasty and imaginative.
We then went kayaking around the bay and into a small cave then relaxing on the beach which although small and packed with tourists on the tourist machine was a pleasant stop for a swim. Fascinating to hear about the boat people who never go onto land. The karsts are awesome. Lots of photo opportunities. Even on a cloudy day as we had.
Dinner again was fabulous, it kept coming! Beautiful seafood, meats, veg and rice. We made our own starters – spring rolls, great fun, the kids loved it!
The evening we could play Vietnamese games (puzzles) or squid fishing, watch a food demonstration or just chill on the upper deck watching the karsts rise out of the sea and other boats lit up – one of the highlights of our Vietnam trip. The captain let my son steer the boat.
Cabins are cosy and basic but perfectly acceptable. We slept really well, despite heavy rain all night (didn't rock the boat at all). I often feel motion sickness - but not a single bit felt on this cruise even with heavy rain.
I was really excited about the 7am Tai Chi on deck but rain stopped play (sadly), lovely breakfast, followed by a tour to the caves. Again a tourist machine in flow, but still a great experience. The rain POURED , a fabulous tropical downpour, the boat provided ‘Teletubby’ rain macs (a family of four in different colours!) which kept our clothes dry but gave us a fab experience in the rain. Again the tender back to the junk was smooth even in heavy rain.
Last lunch was at 10.30am before shepherded off back onto land before the government deadline! Again fab food and loads of it.
I can’t praise this tour enough, the staff were lovely (minimal English apart from Tommy who has excellent English), food to die for, awesome scenery, great activities and overall a memorable experience.10
- Maria MWe had an amazing experience for the first time visit to Halong bay with Swan Cruise. We were a group of four people. Rooms are clean,tidy and comfortable.
Our tour guide, Jenny, is very friendly, helpful and can communicate in English fluently. She shared a lot of history, interesting local cultures and traditional things, about halong bay, caves and islands around halong bay area. She took care everyone of the whole group pretty well. All programs of the trip were well-organised and arranged properly. All other staffs on the cruise are also helpful and friendly, Kayaking is the best part of our trip.
First time trying Tai Chi with Jenny. It was fun and useful experience. :D
thumbs up for Swan Cruise and all staffs.10