Hanoi City Bus Tour - 24 Hours
Other Tour Package
Hanoi to Duong Lam Ancient Village - Bat Trang 1 day
Enjoy our day trip to Duong Lam made for travelers to trace back the origin of Vietnamese culture and traditions. A great chance to explore the special architecture through its surviving laterite brick ancient houses, a worthy get away from the bustling atmosphere of the center of Hanoi. Duong Lam is the ancient village about 1,200 years. It still retains the basic village of Vietnam. Two of Vietnam’s kings temples, Phung Hung (761-802) and Ngo Quyen (896-944). The special roads have the shape as the bones of fish, the old village gate in Mong Phu village. Nearly 1000 traditional houses were built a long time ago (in 1649, 1703, 1850…) from blocks of laterite and Bat Trang is Vietnam’s famous ceramic village
Hanoi City Muslim full dayTour with group
Taking this private Hanoi City Muslim tour 1 day, you will visit the most interesting sites in Hanoi. The colonial capital city Hanoi is a unique Asian city with tree-lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, peaceful lakes and oriental pagodas and temples dating back thousand years ago
Hanoi street food tour - 3 hours - Lunch time
Hanoi food is known to be both healthy and robust in flavour, thanks its generous combination of fresh herbs and greens, paired with rice, noodles, seafood, pork and beef... You’ll explore the culture, history of Hanoi, step into a world full of street food vendors. Street food in Hanoi are so different On a 3 hours walking tour
Hanoi Walking Street Food Tour - 3 hours - Dinner time
We start our evening walking tour at 19:00pm from Luxury Backpackers. Your expert English-speaking local guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go
- King BAwesome tour! :) We were able to experience the culture by tasting the local food of Hanoi. We all enjoyed the original egg coffee and beer. Our guide is very friendly and accommodating. Recommended! :)1,0
- Juan David BarraganI had the luxury of going on a lovely street food tour, organised by the Luxury Backpackers Hostel. We visited 8 attractions: from street food, fresh fruit, egg coffee shop, beer street, ice cream and lots of valuable tourist information.
We visited the old quarter and local markets and the Hoan Kiem Lake.
Hanoi closes certain parts of the city and changes it into a pedestrian area - The streets are littered with people and everyone is just having a great bight out.
I would highly recommend it to any one who is looking for a great trip, free of charge and an excellent guide, called David, then this is the trip for you1,0
Hanoi city tour by motorbike 4.5 hours
Hanoi is capital of Vietnam, it is center of culture, economy & tourism of Vietnam & Indochina. The city is very timeless of charm from corners of city to beauty-spots, being famous for many beautiful lakes such as Hoan Kiem Lake, West lakes…, a lot of temples, pagodas & ancient streets, quarters & villages but also. And there is no better way to learn about Hanoi but to move around the city like a true "Hanoian" by mortorcycle.
Hanoi City Bus Tour By Night - 1.5 Hour
This is a special hop-on/hop-off bus tour around Hanoi city with 20 famous attractions, you will see the whole the city at night in 1.5 hours by 10-Language audio guide available in English, French, Mandarin, Spanish, Russian, German, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, and Malaysia.
Hanoi City Tour - Full Day
- Hanoi tour package 6 days-5 nights (3 star and 4 star services)-August 2017
- Hanoi to North West Vietnam Tour Package 7 Days departs 02 JULY, 2017
- Hanoi - Halong - Ninh Binh package tour 5 days from Malaysia, Dec 2017
- Hanoi - Mai Chau - Pu Luong - Cuc Phuong - Van Long 4 days/3nights 2017
- Hanoi - Doan Xa village Homestay - Halong Bay tour 3 days