Ninh Binh - Tam Coc - Thung Nham bird park- Mua Cave - Hoa Lu Ancient Capital - 2 days 1 night
- Tam Coc on a sampan boat for 1.5 hours
- Riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains
- Thung Nham bird park on a sampan boat to discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
- Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh
- Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
- Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
Day 1: Hanoi – Tam Coc – Cycling to Thung Nham
Day 2: Mua Cave – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Hanoi
- Arrive Tam Coc start your first visit on a sampan boat rowed by a local for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of limestone mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season.
- Visit a local family in Tam Coc. They are a traditional Vietnamese family with three generations living together. Here you will get the chance to see the house architecture and their daily life and their handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
- Leaving the family, you will take a bike and start riding to explore the rice fields and limestone mountains with a unique route.
- Get on a small sampan to visit Thung Nham bird park, discover the most features of this area with more than 50.000 birds of 40 species flying to inhabit every day.
- Cycling back to the host family for free time relax with afternoon tea break.
- Take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to view in Ninh Binh, Hiking up to the peak of Ngoa Long Mountain to take your amazing views of the Tam Coc, Ninh Binh area.
- Departure to Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history.
Other Tour Package
Ninh Binh - Trang An – Tam Coc Bich Dong – 1 day
What do you lean a day in Viet Nam? Ninh Binh Trang An - Tam Coc is good tour to discovery the agriculture in the north of Vietnam culture such as handicraft job of making traditional embroidery, rice filed..and see how beautiful of Trang An with spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks, rivers, caves and ﬂooded forests, on a system of limestone mountains with a geological age of about 250 million years
Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh pagoda - Trang An - Cuc Phuong National park - 2 days 1...
This is adventure tour to take a gentle stroll around the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia - Bai Dinh or a boat trip along the river of Trang An to admire the mountainscape as well as impressive statues and architecture. Cuc Phuong is the first national park of Vietnam and also the largest nature reserve of the country which is one of the most important sites for biodiversity in Vietnam. Cuc Phuong is in Ninh Binh, which is the home of many other attractions of Northern Vietnam.
Ninh Binh - Cuc Phuong National Park -1 Day
Ninh Binh - Mua Cave - Trang An Private Tour - 1 day
If you love exploring the extraordinary beauty of nature and are a photo hunter, this tour is an ideal fit for you. The tour will take you to Mua Cave, visiting the top of the mountain and enjoy the panoramic view of Tam Coc Region overlooking Ngo Dong River. After the climb, you will take a relaxing boat trip at Trang An and enjoy the beautiful scene at a close-up. Fantastic chances for photographers.
Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - 2 days 1 night
Hoa Lu is ancient capital of Vietnam about 1000 years ago with King Dinh and King Le’s temples. Tam Coc Wharf is the most exciting boating port in the North and Cycling to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…then walking up to the top of the mountain where Mua cave is located
Ninh Binh - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - 1 Day
Ninh Binh - Bai Dinh pagoda - Trang An - 1 Day
Trang An Tourism Complex (located in the northern province of Ninh Binh) is one of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee lists. The eco-attraction which located in the East of Ninh Binh with an area of 2000 ha, divided into 5 main parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Captial), the center, caves area, service and travel area, spiritual area – Bai Dinh pagoda. Bai Dinh pagoda is well known as one of the biggest Pagodas and has got the most statues in Vietnam. Trang An – Bai Dinh tour is one of the popular tours in the festival of the Vietnamese people after the Luna New Year holiday.